I just read my last post and felt like I was listening to the Queen of Excuses, Excuses, Excuses.
- Why don’t you walk without the dog? No worries about dog hair in the car, just drive to where you want to walk and walk!
- Pick a different activity than walking from 5pm to 6pm when there are lots of people out. Don’t sabotague your walking!
Gotta keep up the motivation!
I defrosted some 6 scallops and 5 shrimp from a frozen bag.
Then put a little low-sodium Old Bay seasoning in the pan with 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
After it cooked down, it made an awesome sauce. Put it over one cup of whole wheat linguini noodles.
Too bad I forgot to take the picture! Here’s the photos from the bags/box.
- 6 scallops = 200 calories, 2 fat grams, 0 fiber =4.2 points
- 5 shrimps = 50 calories 0.5 fat, 0 fiber = 1 point
- 1 cup linguini = 180 cals, 2 g fat, 6 g fiber = 3 points
- 1 tsp olive oil = 60 calories, 7 grams fat, 0 fiber = 1.8 points
- Sprinkle Old Bay seasoning = o pts
total = 10 points of satisfying delicious!
Next time I should only use 3 scallops and 2 or 3 shrimp, because I went overboard on all the protein, but it was really a treat!
- breakfast: egg whites on an arnold w/ promise spread = 1.5 points
- lunch: my zero point soup w 7 vegetables in it! = 0 points
- lunch: banana 2 points
- lunch: 3 whole grain melba rectangles =0.5
- flavored water: 0 points
- snack: toasted arnold cut up and dipped in salsa: 1 point
Finished off the evening with a large apple and later a 1 point ww treat.
For the day: 18 points.
Oh yeah, and that cup of skim no fat milk that I put in my coffee over 3 or 4 cups of coffee: 1.8 points This is where I think I’ve been not counting well. I always am forgetting all this milk I put in my coffee. And because it is skim, no fat I keep thinking it doesn’t count!
So for the day = 20 points.