That seems so far away, not just 8 weeks, but here we are at the end of 2010!
I plan to make this one really work for me. The Shrinkvivor challenge was great, but I never got organized for the hoedown — missed the team thing or something. I loved the team support on Shrinkvivor and I’m sure that’s what helped me lose and build some healthy motivation habits: ShrinkVivor Results: 4.4 pounds less and 44 miles walked.
- My short term goal for “The Power of 1 Challenge” is to lose one pound average per week and go from 166.4 to 158.4 by the end of February.
- My long term goal for 2011 is to build my Healthy Diet Motivation so I focus on each day to make healthier choices. I’m not going to try to bug everyone around me (hubby & kids!) but rather focus on improving my own health. I’m going to accomplish this goal by doing this list of steps:
- Walking (or exercising) an average of 45 minutes per day and keeping track on Daily Mile.
- Eating right and tracking my ww points plus each day.
- Taking my vitamins
- Dressing with clothes that fit
- Checking my cholestoral twice this year
- Doing at least five 5K’s in 2011
Wish me luck on my 2011 Challenge! Happy New Year everyone!