I’ve really been sticking to it — meaning walking in the morning (each morning) and spinning on Wednesdays and Saturdays — and I’m seeing the results. The last few days the scale is in the high 150’s, which is awesome.
I am amazed that I’m actually in size 10 clothes and people are really starting to notice now that I’ve bought new clothes. The baggy old stuff was looking sloppy, but I can’t buy a whole new wardrobe overnight.
- I wear 4 changes of clothes everyday:
- exercise clothes
- work clothes
- play/after work clothes
- I NEVER skip breakfast, because I’m starving for breakfast
- Diet coke gives me a stomach ache
- I am eating 4 to 5 fruits a day – an apple and a banana in afternoon. Frozen strawberries and blueberries at dinner. Peaches /pineapples with no added sugar. Sometimes a pear for morning snack
- I love tuna for lunch. Mixed with chopped peppers, celery, slicked watercress from a can, a little no fat mayo (or no fat) and a healthy splash of Mrs. Dash seasoning. Sometimes have a WW Light progresso soup.
- Vegetables have become my best friend. Two cauliflowers each week (mashed like potatoes), a baked spaghetti squash (two meals out of one squash), sauted big sweet onion in a little bit of olive oil, roasted asperagus with balsamic vinegar glaze.
- I drink flavored water. My favorite is the strawberry kiwi. Gotta figure out another way about this because of all the plastic bottles. This isn’t good for the environment and I haven’t figured out what to do. But I’m getting lots of water.
Looking forward to FitBloggin’ in less than a month. Lots of great sessions, the tough part is going to figure out which ones to attend!