Good work out last night. Amazing, my ankle is pain free today. (No running!) This is close but a couple I can’t remember exact combination.
- Lunges – 5 pulses each leg. 10 total. Switch each 5. Paired with another exercise, but I got there late.
- Hydrants one minute one side. one minute other side. 3 sets. rest 15 seconds.
- Burpees with a pushup and jump for one minute. Jumping jacks for 1 minute. 3 sets 30 seconds rest.
- Superman planks (up/downs hands/elbows) 1 minute. Feet out and in while hands are in high plank position – 1 minute. 3 sets. 30 second rest.
- Dips 1 minute. another exercise 1 minute? 3 sets. 30 second rest.
- One arm up, Opposite foot up. Switch 1 minute. Then on your back, sissor fast with feet low. 1 minute. 3 sets. Rest 30 seconds.
- Arm slaps 1 minute. On your back opposite arm opposite leg – keep feet and head off floor. 1 minute. 3 sets. Rest 30 seconds.
- Left side plank pulse 1 minute, right side plank pulse 1 minute. Feet out and feet in like jumping jack in plank position. 3 sets. Rest 30 seconds.
- Feet up off ground, head up On your back opposite arm opposite leg – keep feet and head off floor1 minute (moving something). Feet toward ceiling, hands pulse up to touch toes 1 minute. 3 sets. Rest 30 seconds.