Just watched a video about a 3 mnute workout that I want to remember. It’s inside weight watchers, so I don’t think I can link to it effectively. But in essence:
Split lunges. For quads and glutes with balance.
- Put one foot on a chair or park bench.
- Face away from the chair or bench .Have the toe down and the heel up.
- The other foot is far infront in a semi split.
- Suck in your belly to engage your core to aid with balance.
- Bend the knee but don’t let the knee move infront of the toe or you’ll have knee pain.
- Keep front knee over the shoe laces of shoe… NOT over toe.
- Don’t let the knee joint roll in. Move your butt back to support over the back leg.
- Drop Straight Down. Pause at the bottom for half a second to take the momentum out of the exercise.
- Go for 90 degrees knee leg to thigh and 90 degrees hip to body.
- Two to three count.
- Do twelve dips. rest. 3 sets of twelve!