Great day today. I signed up for the National Weight Loss Registry.
I’ve been able to maintain my weight loss for one year. Lots of exercise has helped!
- Starting boot camp June 2012
- Hitting goal on July 30, 2012
- Then ski patrol pre season training Sept-Dec. 2012
- Doing the biggest loser from Jan – April 2013 starting at 151 after Christmas. Ending at 146 but changing to more muscle was awesome.
- Then in Boot Camp I, II and III.
We are the 2nd week of Boot Camp III. With 5 months of 3 day a week book camp… and many weeks of 4 day a week I can feel a vast improvement in strength. And endurance. We do work outs at a high intensity for 5 to 10 minutes.
Plan for the future to stay in the fit state:
1) Looking forward to Ski Patrol Boot Camp for preseason skiing again (Tues/Thurs evening) plus a Kettlebell class *Tues thurs morning) with Jerry g in the fall. Plus the Saturday morning bootcamp (Jerry G).
2) Plan to do spinning and bike rides in the fall. Need to get back into the spinning schedule with Sheri.
3) Want some sort of running goal…
4) Sunday at 9 to 10:15 Yoga.
Want to stay in this great routine but not get into a rut.