Wow, made it thru the biggest eating holiday of the year… even with stressful family situations that totally get me to emotionally eat.
Here’s the strategies that worked:
1) Tiny portions of protein, veggies and only my very most favorite carbs.
2) tiny seconds of protein and veggies
3) Half a portion of dessert
4) two bottles of flavored water
5) HIIT workout in morning – (155 rate up to 170 ish for an hour, dropping to 130 during the 3 water breaks)
6) Chew gum
7) Made it about the people – talked to each of my sisters individually
8) Took a walk when things got tense
9) Didn’t eat during clean up or prep.
Results for the weigh-in on Friday morning: same as the weigh-in on Wednesday before Thanksgiving. One month, down six pounds.
Feel really good about how things went. Because I was using all my strategies, I don’t have the anxious, “gotta gotta eat” feeling.
Now on to the next 7 pounds before the end of the year! 35 days! You can do it!